We offer a 12 month warranty on all items, excluding Used Goods / consumables / consumable parts / batteries, bulbs etc. or any damage caused by misuse or alteration.
In the event that a problem or fault occurs that is covered under guarantee, the goods will be replaced, repaired or the purchase price refunded as appropriate and as agreed with the customer. If we receive notification that the problem occurred within 30 days of the date purchase, additionally the buyers reasonable return shipping costs will be refunded provided that we have been informed of the problem and also agreed the method of return. More details can be found in our Terms & Conditions page.
Clothing and Footwear returns
For hygiene reasons we cannot accept the return of footwear or clothing that has been worn except for repair or replacement under warranty, in particular footwear returns will not be accepted unless they have been thoroughly cleaned prior to return.
Return address for goods:
Countryman of Derby
Unit 15 Prime Enterprise Park
Please ensure that you complete the returns form enclosed with your order or enclose the following information:
- your name
- phone number
- item being returned
- why the item is being returned
- what you would like us to do upon receipt of your return ie. Refund / Size swap / etc.
We require this information to allow us to quickly locate the initial sale and action your request.
We treat off the shelf stocked items purchased instore the same as gifts, provided they are returned unused, unaltered and in the same condition as supplied we will happily offer a store credit or refund up to 30 days from the date of purchase, exemptions apply:
- Any product recorded on our gun register including Rifles, Shotguns, Air Rifles. Air Pistols, Etc. may not be returned for a refund for any reason other than manufacturing defect. If you have had a change of mind and no longer want a gun or on reflection have decided you would have preferred another gun we will purchase it back from you or take the purchased item back in part-exchange but the amount offered will reflect the condition of the goods returned and fact that the item will have to be resold as used. Once booked out, a gun can not be sold as new, even if it has not been shot by the purchaser and is returned within hours of purchase.
- Telescopic sights, binoculars, rangefinders and image intensifying devices including night vision equipment and thermal imaging devices may not be returned once mounted or the powered up for any reason other than manufacturing defect/fault. If you have changed your mind we will buy the item back but the amount offered will reflect that the goods now have to be classed as used.
- Once worn any clothing and footwear can not be returned other than for repair/replacement under warranty due to hygiene reasons. (Other than tried on inside if it is a gift for a third party.)
- Items special ordered at a customers request can not be returned other than due to a manufacturing defect / warranty issue.
Extended Returns Instore & Online
We offer extended Christmas gift returns between November 1st and January 15th of the following year. This allows goods purchased in November and December both instore and on our website www.thecountyman.com (OTHER SELLING PLATFORMS EXCLUDED) to be returned up to 15th of January for a size swap or refund if unwanted, instore return exemptions stated above still apply.
These conditions in no way affect your statutory rights